We are looking for a versatile engineer who has demonstrated capabilities to develop, benchmark, and validate a wide variety of deep neural network architectures to extract knowledge and information from clinical information in real-time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop state-of-the-art and novel deep neural network architectures.
- Develop training and testing pipelines to assess the performance of these architectures on relevant image processing tasks.
- Keep up with deep learning literature and research publications in order to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines.
- Develop machine-learning algorithms on a breadth of software frameworks (Keras, TensorFlow, Torch) and deploy on a diversity of hardware platforms.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have significant experience training Deep Networks, CNNs, LSTMS
- Experience with Keras (Tensorflow) a plus
- 2+ years Researching CV
- Masters or PhD in CS / EE or equivalent